HELLENIC FEDERATION OF NEW JERSEY
Academic Year 2019-2020
This application is for the scholarships that will be awarded by the Hellenic Federation of New Jersey for the Academic Year 2019-2020. Completed applications, and all attachment outlined below, must be received at the email address below by May 15, 2019.
Scholarships will be awarded in June 2019.
To be eligible the applicant:
- Must be a full time student.
- Must be pursuing studies in a four year accredited college or an accredited graduate school towards an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Must be (1) a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent of the U.S. and a resident of the State of New Jersey or (2) a Greek or Cypriot student studying in a New Jersey college or university with a F-1 visa.
- Must be of Hellenic descent (defined that one of the parents of the applicant being of Hellenic national origin).
- If the application is for a summer program in Greece or Cyprus, the applicant must be attending the program for college credits that will be accepted by his/her college or university.
Instructions to Applicant
- Complete and submit the application. All applications and supporting materials must be submitted electronically to Tassos Efstratiades, Scholarship Committee Chair, at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit academic transcripts. High school seniors must submit all high school transcripts including SAT/ACT scores. First-year undergraduates must submit undergraduate transcripts as well as high school transcripts and SAT/ACT scores. Other undergraduates must submit all college/university transcripts.
- Request two letters of recommendation on official letterhead from your guidance counselor, academic adviser, teacher or professor and ask them to email the letter to Tassos Efstratiades, Scholarship Committee Chair: email@example.com.
- Submit all the attachments required by the application.
- Finalists selected by the Scholarship Committee may be contacted for a personal interview.
If you have any questions you may contact:
FILL IN APPLICATION ONLINE
Printable Scholarship - Click Here