This application is for the scholarships that will be awarded by the Hellenic Federation of New Jersey for the Academic Year 2020-2021. Completed applications, and all attachments outlined below, must be received by our online application by December 7th, 2020.
Scholarships will be awarded on December 15th 2020.
To be eligible the applicant:
- Must be a full time student.
- Must be pursuing studies in a four year accredited college or an accredited graduate school towards an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Must be (1) a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent of the U.S. and a resident of the State of New Jersey or (2) a Greek or Cypriot student studying in a New Jersey college or university with a F-1 visa.
- Must be of Hellenic descent (defined that one of the parents of the applicant being of Hellenic national origin).
- If the application is for a summer program in Greece or Cyprus, the applicant must be attending the program for college credits that will be accepted by his/her college or university.