This application is for the scholarships that will be awarded by the Hellenic Federation of New Jersey for the Academic Year 2021-2022. Completed applications, and all attachments outlined below, must be received by our online application by June 7th, 2022.
Scholarships will be awarded on June 12th 2022.
Eligibility & Criteria
To be eligible the applicant:
- Must be a full time student.
- Must be pursuing studies in a four year accredited college or an accredited graduate school towards an undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Must be (1) a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent of the U.S. and a resident of the State of New Jersey or (2) a Greek or Cypriot student studying in a New Jersey college or university with a F-1 visa.
- Must be of Hellenic descent (defined that one of the parents of the applicant being of Hellenic national origin).
- If the application is for a summer program in Greece or Cyprus, the applicant must be attending the program for college credits that will be accepted by his/her college or university.
- Decisions will be made based on merit and/or financial need.
- All who meet eligibility may apply, however, preference will be given to first time applicants.